- We provide free delivery services within Male’ City, also including Hulhumale’ doorsteps within 3-5 working days from the date of purchase.
- Delivery hour is from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am. Customers also has the option to collect the item from warehouse during these hours.
- Delivery Services are not available on Fridays and gazette public holidays.
- We will verify the delivery via phone call to the specified phone number before the item is dispatched. If you are unable to attend, we highly recommended that you nominate someone as recipient.
- Upon receiving the goods, please be sure to sign the Delivery Note and Invoice in the presence of the delivery representative to indicate your delivery has been received. Examine your items upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect pieces.
- In the event that there are missing, damaged or incorrect packages, please contact us within 48 hours of your delivery.
- All deliveries require a signature upon receipt. Whoever signs for the delivery at the address shall be presumed authorized to act as recipient for the item. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to a product once the delivery has been confirmed and signed has been on the delivery note. We will only provide exchanges for damage or manufacturer defect.
Delivery Options for Outside Male’ City
- Customer must nominate someone as recipient (Passenger, Boat Captain / Crew) with contact number. This information has to be even ensured on the “Special Note” column in the invoice.
- Free Delivery to any specified Jetties in Male City
- All deliveries require a signature upon receiving. Recipient who signed shall be presumed authorized to act as a customer for the item. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to a product once the delivery has been confirmed with a confirmed third-party signature. We will only provide exchanges for damage or manufacturer defect. Please refer return policy.
- In the case of any delays or problems with the delivery of your package, please contact our Customer Services or 7771848.
- Our logistics team confirms delivery date and time to schedule delivery and assembling furniture. We will attempt to remain inside the scheduled delivery as best as possible, but weather conditions and unexpected delays may occur. If we missed the agreed delivery window, it may be rescheduling for a new delivery.
- We provide free assembling only for the items purchased from us. However, we may not be able to provide assembling assistance which requires wall mounting.
- Please ensure a clear pathway for safe and damage free delivery and room for assembling.
- Please provide a blankets or cardboard down to protect your floor tile, carpet, wood floors. Our Logistics will not responsible for any damage to floors or carpets etc.
- Our assembling team will inspect all your furniture with you to verify that it has been placed in your possession in good condition. We will only provide exchanges for damage or manufacturer defect.
If the goods received are incorrect,damaged or significantly different from the product description, please return them without removing the original pack
Please make sure you retain all original packaging, including outer packaging, to use if returning the goods. If the product received is damaged, then bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately.
To request a return please email [email protected] or contact to 3340441 or 7370808 and be sure to include a description of the items you would like to return, the original invoice number and the reason for return in your message. We cannot accept returns without a original invoice or goods delivery note, so be sure to contact us before sending anything back.
You can also use the form on this page to get in touch with us and request a refund. You can request your faulty item to be replaced or you can request a refund. Eligibility for these options are as described above.
We accept defective returns against defects / faulty materials and workmanship. Any goods returned will not be accepted if item exhibits any obvious signs of use or is not in the condition in which it was delivered.
If you received defective items, you can choose whether you want the goods to be returned, repaired, replaced or refunded. If the attempt at a repair or replacement is unsuccessful, you can then claim a refund or a price reduction if you wish to keep the product.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of failure by you to protect your account information. Please do not share your username and password with anyone, and keep your account details confidential at all times.
Services on this website are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18). Any underage users will be suspended or removed from the system by the administrator for any reason whatsoever. You shall not have more than one active account on the website.
Collection of Personal Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you opt to use certain features or use our services certain information you provide shall be retained by us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a service or feature on the Website.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We do collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, phone number, address etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. These may be filed and stored with us for a period of time.
Non- Personally Identifiable Information
This site also collects non-personally identifiable information. For example, as you browse this Web site we may collect information about your visit, but not about you personally. Via Web server logs, for example, we may monitor statistics such as: the number of people that visit our site, which page(s) are visited on our site, from which domain our visitors come (e.g. google.com, bing.com, facebook.com etc.), and which browsers people use to visit our site (e.g., Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc.). Our Web site uses an outsourcing program to assist us in analyzing this data to better tailor our Web site.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
Use of Demographic or Profile Data
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (location, age, sex, and internet device or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser, so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive that assist us in providing our services. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you choose to request a quote via the Website, we collect information about your request behavior. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as shipping addresses and products quoted. If you choose to post messages via the website or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, phone number, address etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. While you can browse some sections of our website without being a registered member, certain activities do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous quotes and your interests.
Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We will not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Our website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
In the event we request or transmit sensitive information, such as personal details, login info, we use industry standard, secure socket layer (“SSL”) encryption. Once we receive personally-identifiable information, SSL take steps to protect security on our systems. SSL is an additional layer of security to protect visitors coming to website. You will enjoy the highest security levels in this website. Socket Secure Layer Certificate is the highest industry standard to protect customer transactions.
This Privacy Statement is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site and our products and services.